PigIT is a strategic research alliance founded in 2011 based on a grant from the Danish Council for Strategic Ressearch. The alliance has three partners (University of Copenhagen, Aarhus University and The Pig Research Centre) and two affiliated partners (TNM A/S and Skov A/S).
- Main results
- Background and hypotheses
- Innovative value, impact and relevance of the project
- Project's methodology and results
- Project plan
- Project’s international dimension
- Legal and ethical aspects etc.
- Publication and promotional strategy and exploitation of result
- The participating parties
- Supervision of involved PhDs
- The development targets of the alliance
- Key references